Mint Your KRNO (4,4)
4,4 mint is very similar to 1,1 mint, so please read that page first. There are however a few small differences:
- 4,4 mint rewards are paid in sKRNO instead of KRNO
- This means that minting rewards will compound as they are vested, meaning that you won't need to stake them after you claim them
- 4,4 mint have a single 4 day vesting period
- This means that 4,4 mint can only be claimed in their totality after a 4 day vesting period
- 4,4 mint are in shorter supply than 1,1 mint.
- This is because they are generally more profitable and as such we need to control the dilution that they would cause if left unchecked
- 4,4 mint usually have a smaller discount than 1,1 mint.
- This is because in addition to the discount at purchase, people who buy 4,4 mint also benefit from the compounding APY rewards applied to their sKRNO reward. So whilst immediate discounts are lower, it can often be more profitable to purchase a 4,4 mint than a 1,1 mint.
Kronos DAO offers currently different types of assets that can be used to mint KRNO on its website:
The buying process for 4,4 Mint is identical to the process for 1,1 Mint except for the fact that you'll need to select a 4,4 Mint! If you're not sure, check out the How to mint page.