On Eklipse's Krunchpad, you are purchasing EKL, not KRNO or KREDIT!
- 1.Make sure you have KUSDT in your wallet. For example, you can use KLAYswap to swap KLAY for KUSDT if you don't have any, as the deepest liquidity is there!
- 3.Type in the amount of KUSDT you would like to use in order to mint EKL. Make sure you are not trying to mint more than is allowed. The Max field below shows the maximum amount of EKL you can purchase.
- 4.If this is your first purchase, you need to approve the Kronos DAO contract to spend your KUSDT. Click "Approve" and sign the transaction.
- 5.After the "Approve" transaction has been processed successfully, refresh the page. The "Approve" button should be changed to display "Provide" by now.
- 6.Click "Provide" and sign the transaction. Finally, you have minted your first EKL using KUSDT tokens!