This statistics updates constantly to reflect the current protocol status!
- Market Cap is calculated by multiplying KRNO price and total supply, this is one of the indice for determining the value of KRNO. However, as the supply is not the same as the amount in circulation, a comparison with the TVL is necessary.
- wsKRNO price is calculated as 1sKRNO price * 4.5 * Current Index. As the current index reflects the increase in sKRNO amount, this index takes into account the increase in value from rebases.
- APY tells you the annualized rate of return based on the reward yield. It takes into account the effect of compounding since sKRNO rebases exponentially.
- Backing per $KRNO is derived by dividing Treasury Balance / KRNO supply. It refers to the intrinsic value of 1KRNO backed by the treasury assets. In calculating this figure, the value of KRNO in KRNO LPs in the treasury is not reflected.
- Current Index allows you to track your gain from staking. The index started from 1 at epoch 0, and increases every epoch. If you staked at genesis (epoch 0) and never unstaked any KRNO, your balance today would be X times greater, where X is the current index. You can use the index to track your position by marking down the index number when you stake and unstake. You divide the index number when you unstake by the index number when you stake to get the ratio by which your sKRNO balance has increased.
- Total Value Locked(TVL) measures the dollar amount of all the staked KRNO in Kronos **DAO.
- Treasury Balance measures the dollar amount of all the assets held by the treasury.
- Runway is the number of days sKRNO distributions can be sustained at the given rate. Lowe r APY = longer runway.
- Protocol Owned Liquidity(POL) is the amount of LP the treasury owns and controls. The more POL the better for the protocol and users.