This tab will give you a guideline on how you can use Kronos DAO on Polygon. Kronos DAO started as the first decentralized reserve currency protocol available on Klaytn and has expanded multichain to the Polygon network. The first functions you can use on Polygon are Mint and Bridge function. More functions will be added in the near future, such as KrunchPad(our launchpad).
owsKRNO Token Adress : 0xfe563F1663BE1250b05a177819Ed10F59c99ac31
Users on Polygon can start by buying owsKRNO tokens. owsKRNO is a staked and wrapped version of the KRNO token that has then been bridged. Hence, owsKRNO is already staked and receiving autocompounding interest.
You can check how much interest you are making after every rebase by using the following equation.
Number of owsKRNO * Current Index * 4.5 = Number of sKRNO
- 2.Click on the ‘Swap’ tap. Choose the token you have, as MATIC or MAI etc. in ‘From’ and enter owsKRNO in ‘To’. Note! Make sure to leave some tokens for transaction fees later on. Then click on the [SWAP] button!
- 3.A transaction request pop-up page will show. Click [Swap]. Then click [Confirm].
- 4.To check if your transaction has been approved, check [My assets]. If the transaction was successful, you will have owsKRNO!
You can connect to Kronos DAO on Polygon by connecting your Metamask wallet.
Connect Polygon network to Metamask
- 1.Press ‘Ethereum Mainnet’
- 2.Then you will have a 'Networks' pop-up page. Click 'Add Network’ or 'Custom RPC Network'.
- 3.Now input the below contents and press 'SAVE'. Select [Network] -> [Custom RPC] on Metamask. Then input:
Make sure to double check that the network you’re using on the Kronos DAO website and your wallet network are the same. Once done, enjoy our Bridge functions!
Currently you can use MAI(miMATIC) to buy owsKRNO at a discount. More assets will be added in the near future.
- 3.Enter the amount of MAI tokens you want to use to mint owsKRNO. You cannot mint more than the amount of tokens you own. Max You can Buy shows you the maximum amount of owsKRNO you can mint.
- 4.If it is your first time minting, you must press ‘Approve’ and sign the transaction.
- 5.Then press “Mint” and complete your owsKRNO minting!